Discover the For Purpose Leadership coaching process that’ll win over disengaged and underperforming employees.
Join Michael S. Seaver as he walks you through stage one of his proprietary For Purpose Leadership coaching process. This 6-part video series is purposely designed to help professionals better understand their communication style, discover what motivates them, and reveal their emotional intelligence so they more effectively connect with, influence, and motivate those around them.
If you desire to:
- Win over disengaged or underperforming employees,
- Deepen trust to collaborate with and to delegate more,
- Manage conflict or negotiate with more win-win resolution,
- Garner more commitment from and hold others to higher levels of accountability,
- Understand your communication preferences – how you make decisions, influence others, manage time, and follow rules/procedures,
- Learn what your top four (of 12) motivators are and why they predict your choices,
- Become more emotionally intelligent – improved self-awareness, self regulating under stress, motivated when your back’s against the wall, empathetic towards others, and better at building long-lasting relationships, and
- Have a process to discover and display your authentic self.
This 6 part video series will provide you the tools to communicate your message brand in ways those around you can more easily understand.
You’ll finish with:
- 50+ page TriMetrix® EQ report (here is a sample),
- Confidence from a deeper understanding of your authentic self, natural communication preferences, and what motivates your behavior,
- Processes, techniques, and resources to more deeply connect with and influence others,
- A comprehensive implementation plan to apply the workshop’s principles at home and work, and
- Support from like-minded executives who are on a similar journey as you.
If you’re striving to improve the quality of your relationships, enhance your communication with leaders, peers, and direct reports, and learn the why, what, and how foundations of authentic personal communication to grow professionally, the For Purpose Leadership Online Course is for you.
Our team is better aligned, communicates more efficiently and clearly, and we enjoy healthier interrelationships. He is a reliable, insightful, creative, generous and interested professional who uses unique guidance techniques and methodologies to guide his clients toward identifying and working towards their own best path in career and life.
Michelle Hoffman, CFO and COO, Real Time Consulting