Driving Accountability Through Core Values
What are your top personal core values?
When have you solved interpersonal conflict by understanding someone’s core values?
How strongly correlated are your personal core values to the espoused values of your employer?
In this webinar, I will share best practices for how I use core values to help employees know what to say “yes” and “no” to and design organizational cultures of accountability. Free access to the world’s information is rapidly changing the values on which society is built. Decentralized decision making, employee engagement, and financial prosperity are linked today like they’ve not been before. If you want to align an increasing percentage of your employees’ daily activity with your organization’s mission, values, annual goals, and strategic plan, you’ll leave with easily-implementable practices.
I’ve partnered with The PEAK Fleet to offer attendees free access to their online core values activity. At the end of the webinar, I will share the unique coupon code.
- Construct a list of ways you can live your core values more day-to-day, and feel happier.
- Assess ways you can emotionally connect your personal core values to your employer’s values.
- Evaluate methods to use your core values to guide you in making challenging decisions.
- Solve conflict faster through understanding why someone reacted the way they did.
- Discover your top personal core values (after completion of the webinar).
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Zoom meeting.
- There will be approximately 50 minutes of interactive presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- You will receive worksheets to apply key takeaways and share them with your colleagues.
- The recording will be emailed to all attendees.
- Attendance will be limited to the first 100 registrants.
Connect with me