How to Coach an Engaged Team
Society’s values are evolving at an incredible pace. Work-life integration, time with loved ones, working from anywhere, learning experientially, partnering with companies that positively impact communities – these things seem more important today than at any time before.
In this webinar, Michael will define employee engagement, draw distinction between coaching, consulting, and counseling, and share interesting statistics about what actually drives wellbeing and productivity. You’ll learn how employee life experiences are making their way into the workplace. Michael will share best practices for designing matrixed, cross-functional project teams and how to update your annual employee engagement survey. You’ll also learn about 5-step meeting formats that allow employees to express themselves, feel heard, and take ownership.
- Define employee engagement by generation in the workforce today
- Identify how organizations can safely blur the line between home and work
- Formulate how to design, charter, and empower a cross-functional team
- Choose an annual engagement survey and ongoing communication structure
- Evaluate 5-step group and 1-to-1 meeting formats
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Zoom meeting.
- There will be approximately 50 minutes of interactive presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- The recording will be emailed to all attendees.
- Attendance will be limited to the first 100 registrants.