Processing Loss With Intention
Are you feeling abnormally stressed out?
Maybe working from home has introduced unexpected interruptions and habit changes?
Is your team remaining accountable and productive?
Society is experiencing change at levels not encountered for a long time. Humans naturally struggle with change, so if you’re feeling out of sorts – you are not alone! To help you remain optimistic and navigate change with a proactive plan, Michael will share research, stories, and implementable best practices. He’ll talk about emotions in the workplace and how they affect trust-filled relationships and frameworks for personal and peer accountability he’s implemented with clients. By the end of this webinar, you’re likely to feel clarity and ease, confident to choose your next steps, and prepared to implement an action plan that moves you in alignment with your goals.
Why This Is Not A Traditional Training On Processing Emotional Loss
- Define easily identifiable behaviors showing when someone is in the fear, learning, or growth zones.
- Explain how emotions can be contagious and what you can do to remain positive if others aren’t.
- Assess which daily and weekly habits you can commit to staying focused on accomplishing your goals.
- Describe recent research on the impact of stress at home and in the workplace.
- Illustrate the precession of the equinoxes and its effect on Earth’s (and human) energy.
- Experiment with a three-step process, five questions, and ahead-of-their-time apps.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Zoom meeting.
- There will be approximately 50 minutes of interactive presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- You will receive worksheets to apply key takeaways and share them with your colleagues.
- The recording will be emailed to all attendees.
- Attendance will be limited to the first 100 registrants.