Tailoring Communication To Build Trust
Did you know your unique DISC profile can predict your default emotional response when under stress?
Your negotiation style when in conflict?
The body language you’ll use when communicating?
And, the strengths you bring to tasks, projects, and teams?
Michael is certified by TTISI and has delivered DISC and 12 Driving Forces trainings across the United States. He designed this webinar to guide leaders to better understand their communication style and what motivates them so they more effectively connect with, influence, and engage those on their team.
- Recognize verbal and nonverbal cues by D, I, S, C style to tailor communication and deepen trust.
- Assess conflict or negotiation preferences to secure win-win compromise faster.
- Examine strategies to secure more commitment and accountability from team members.
- Review tactics to win over disengaged or underperforming employees.
- Develop awareness of your top motivators and how they may predict your choices.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Zoom meeting.
- There will be approximately 50 minutes of interactive presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- The recording will be emailed to all attendees.
- Attendance will be limited to the first 100 registrants.
If you would like to complete TTISI’s Talent Insights™ assessment (DISC, 12 Driving Forces, Strengths) for $75 prior to this webinar, please register for the event and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.