Join Michael S. Seaver the morning of Friday, January 18th, 2019 as he’ll walk you through stage one of his proprietary For Purpose Leadership coaching process. This half-day workshop, entitled Discover Your Authenticity – Enhance Your Communication, is purposely designed to help professionals better understand their communication style, what motivates them, and their emotional intelligence so they more effectively connect with, influence, and motivate those around them.
If you desire to –
- win over disengaged or underperforming employees,
- deepen trust to collaborate with and to delegate more,
- manage conflict or negotiate with more win-win resolution,
- garner more commitment from and hold others to higher levels of accountability,
- understand your communication preferences – how you make decisions, influence others, manage time, and follow rules/procedures,
- learn what your top four (of 12) motivators are and why they predict your choices,
- become more emotionally intelligent – improved self-awareness, self regulating under stress, motivated when your back’s against the wall, empathetic towards others, and better at building long-lasting relationships, and
- have a process to discover and display your authentic self.
This half-day workshop will provide you the tools to communicate your message brand in ways those around you can more easily understand. You’ll leave with –
- 50+ page TriMetrix® EQ report (here is a sample),
- confidence from a deeper understanding of your authentic self, natural communication preferences, and what motivates your behavior,
- processes, techniques, and resources to more deeply connect with and influence others,
- a comprehensive implementation plan to apply the workshop’s principles at home and work, and
- support from like-minded executives who are on a similar journey as you.
Friday, January 18th, 2019 from 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
5700 East McDonald Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Networking and light breakfast
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Lecture, group activity, individual reflection
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM Break
10:15 AM – 12:00 PM Lecture, group activity, individual reflection
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Action plan, wrap up, networking
The investment you’re making in yourself is $499 for four hours of Michael’s best practices, your personalized TriMetrix® EQ report, a comprehensive take-home implementation plan, and the opportunity to form meaningful relationships with like-minded executives.
This workshop is for you if you’re striving to improve the quality of your relationships, enhance your communication with leaders, peers, and direct reports, and learn the why, what, and how foundations of authentic personal communication to grow professionally.
“Our team is better aligned, communicates more efficiently and clearly, and we enjoy healthier interrelationships. He is a reliable, insightful, creative, generous and interested professional who uses unique guidance techniques and methodologies to guide his clients toward identifying and working towards their own best path in career and life.”
Michelle Hoffman, CFO and COO, Real Time Consulting
“Michael is a terrific coach. I find him to be extremely intelligent, insightful, and organized in his approach. But more importantly, he is thoughtful. Michael has step-by-step taken me through a process of overcoming limiting beliefs and personal discovery. As a result of Michael’s guidance, I’ve simply become more effective both professionally and in my personal life.”
Matt Miller, Owner, Miller Commerce
“Michael is one of the most authentic, passionate, and brilliant individuals I’ve met in my 30+ year career. He has a gentle, yet assertive, way of pushing and challenging me to raise the bar on innovative ways to serve my clients and the community. He is the first coach that was so versatile in not only helping me on communication coaching, leadership coaching, and business growth counsel, but he is so good at coaching the whole person (personal and professional goals) and holding me accountable.”
Denise Gredler, CEO, BestCompaniesAZ