Intentional Relationship Building
Do you have a best friend at work?
In your life, who gifts you energy… or extracts your energy?
Are you explicit in knowing what you need from your key relationships?
Humans are a social species. We thrive when engaged in mutually beneficial relationships where we’re allowed to share our personal story, feel heard and appreciated, and have opportunities to uplift those around us. In this webinar, Michael will share interesting research, describe and give examples of great relationship building habits, and help you choose where to invest your time.
- Review research from Gallup, Google, and others about the business impact of meaningful relationships,
- Apply a criteria for knowing which relationships to stop and which to deepen,
- Analyze 8 relationship building habits you can deploy immediately,
- Define a plan for introducing these daily and weekly habits into your routine, and
- Identify the 3 phases of change and how they’ll help you build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Zoom meeting.
- There will be approximately 50 minutes of interactive presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- The recording will be emailed to all attendees.
- Attendance will be limited to the first 100 registrants.