I hereby grant to Seaver Consulting, LLC the following rights in the interest of furthering its creation and distribution of informational and artistic materials:
1. The right to record my image, photograph, picture, likeness, and voice by any technology or means.
2. The right to copy, use, perform, display and distribute such recordings of me for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to distribution by means of streaming or other technologies via the Internet, or distribution of audio or video files (e.g. podcasts) for download by the public.
3. The right to combine such recordings of me with other images, recordings, or printed matter in the production of motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM or any other media.
4. The right to record, reproduce, amplify and simulate my image and all sound effects produced.
5. The right to assign, transfer, or license the above rights to third parties.
6. The right to use my image and voice in connection with the marketing of Seaver Consulting, LLC’s programs, events, or educational or artistic materials.
I understand and agree I will not receive compensation, now or in the future, in connection with Seaver Consulting, LLC’s exercise of the rights granted hereunder.
I hereby assign to Seaver Consulting, LLC any and all copyright I may have in the recordings made of me hereunder.
I hereby release and forever discharge Seaver Consulting, LLC and Michael S. Seaver from any and all claims, demands, rights and causes of action of whatever kind that I may have, caused by or arising from Seaver Consulting, LLC’s exercise of the rights granted hereunder and the use of recordings containing my image or voice, including all claims for libel and invasion of privacy or infringement of rights of copyright and publicity.